- Are these dyes organic?
- Are these dyes Environmentally Friendly and/or Low Impact?
- What makes your dyes non-toxic?
- Are these dyes safer than other acid dyes?
- How are these dyes different from other manufacturers dyes?
- How do these dyes perform compared to other manufacturers dyes?
- How much fiber is 1/2 ounce of dye able to color?
- What leveling agent is recommended to use with the dyes?
- I would like to wash my dyed fiber. What should I use?
Q: Are Acid Dyes Always Heavy Metal Free?
A: No, not all acid dyes are heavy metal free.
Blues and Greens especially are not heavy metal free.
Heavy metals normally found in dyes include chromium, copper, iron, manganese, and nickel.
Click here to see Greener Shades Dyes Organic Test Results