- Are these dyes organic?
- What makes your dyes non-toxic?
- Are these dyes safer than other acid dyes?
- Are all acid dyes heavy metal free?
- How are these dyes different from other manufacturers dyes?
- How do these dyes perform compared to other manufacturers dyes?
- How much fiber is 1/2 ounce of dye able to color?
- What leveling agent is recommended to use with the dyes?
- I would like to wash my dyed fiber. What should I use?
Q: Do Your Dyes Have a Low Impact On the Environment?
A: Yes they are!
There are several benefits from using these dyes:
To start with, the effluent or wastewater from the manufacturing process is heavy metal free and not classified as hazardous waste!
When dyeing, you will not be putting heavy metals into your ground water.
You will not be wearing garments with heavy metals in them.
And lastly, if the garment eventually ends up in a landfill, there are no heavy metals going back into the ground.
Click here to explore the organic test results for Greener Shades dyes. You’ll see that our dyes are low impact on the environment while being high impact on color!