- Are these dyes organic?
- Are these dyes Environmentally Friendly and/or Low Impact?
- What makes your dyes non-toxic?
- Are all acid dyes heavy metal free?
- How are these dyes different from other manufacturers dyes?
- How do these dyes perform compared to other manufacturers dyes?
- How much fiber is 1/2 ounce of dye able to color?
- What leveling agent is recommended to use with the dyes?
- I would like to wash my dyed fiber. What should I use?
Q: Are Your Dyes Safe Compared to Other Acid Based Dyes?
A: Yes they are!
Because they are tested to comply with the Organic Trade Associations criteria for organic fiber processing, you can be assured that there are no heavy metals in the dyes.
It is possible for heavy metals to be introduced into the dye in the manufacturing process even though the recipe for the dye does not call for any.
Click here to explore the organic test results for Greener Shades dyes. You’ll see that our dyes are safe and heavy-metal free!