- Are these dyes organic?
- Are these dyes Environmentally Friendly and/or Low Impact?
- What makes your dyes non-toxic?
- Are these dyes safer than other acid dyes?
- Are all acid dyes heavy metal free?
- How do these dyes perform compared to other manufacturers dyes?
- How much fiber is 1/2 ounce of dye able to color?
- What leveling agent is recommended to use with the dyes?
- I would like to wash my dyed fiber. What should I use?
Q: How Do Your Dyes Differ From Other Acid Dyes?
A: Greener Shades dyes are not classified as a leveling or as a milling dye. They are formulated to have the characteristics of both, ie. excellent washfastness, excellent lightfastness, and very bright colors.
Through a balanced sulfonation process, the dyes are designed to mix well together and not split when applied to the fiber.
The formulation of Greener Shades dyes specifically requires no heavy metals in the manufacture of them.
Click here to see the Greener Shades Lightfastness Test Results