- Are these dyes organic?
- Are these dyes Environmentally Friendly and/or Low Impact?
- What makes your dyes non-toxic?
- Are these dyes safer than other acid dyes?
- Are all acid dyes heavy metal free?
- How are these dyes different from other manufacturers dyes?
- How do these dyes perform compared to other manufacturers dyes?
- What leveling agent is recommended to use with the dyes?
- I would like to wash my dyed fiber. What should I use?
Q: How Much Fiber Can Your Dye Cover?
A: Each 1/2 ounce jar of dye is able to dye 3 lbs of fiber at 1% Depth of Shade.
This produces quite a bright shade of color.
We generally recommend using a .75% Depth of Shade to start with when just starting out with the dyes.